Work directly with a small but mighty development team to create the best web-based enterprise communication platform.
AS PART OF THE ENGINEERING TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Develop & maintain components/subsystems of the core Eko web product
- Delivering releases of components/subsystems of ekoapp efficiently and on-time
- Develop & maintain components/subsystems of customer-specific requirements
- Aid in the necessary QA processes
- BEng/BSc or equivalent practical experience
- >2 years relevant working experience
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and Agile processes
- Nice to have – fluency in both Thai and English
- Contributed in a meaningful way to an existing, complex web application
- Optional experience in Node.js and Express
- Worked on open source projects
- Previous experience with startups or large enterprises companies (to understand the processes and nuances of rolling out technologies)
- Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer with exceptional multi-tasking abilities towards goal
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND OTHER REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- No working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Days
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Travel Benefits – Each employee gets “74 travel points” which they can spend on tickets to dozens of destinations, a Bangkok to Phuket flight, for example, would cost you 5 points.
- In-Office Massages, Happy Hours, free meals, Ping Pong tournaments, etc…
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Web Engineer”.