Do you relish the innovative and scrappy product challenges of VC-style startups? Want and enjoy being in a fast moving, startup environment of fellow “do-ers”? Have a drive for continuous improvement? A true demonstrable passion developing mobile solutions?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management and consult customer to adopt solution into the business process
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with the product offering.
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client’s business users.
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams. product team
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering with clients to improve product
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of solution and customer use cases
- Ideally have minimum of 1-2 years’ consultant experience
- Client-facing experience is essential including delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client’s expectations.
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solution
- Experience of software development life-cycle practices
- An understanding of compliance and workflows within the enterprise and financial industry
- Strong in English communication skill
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology