2. Information We CollectPersonal InformationWe collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information that you choose to provide us with or that you choose to include in your Eko profile or account ("Personal Information"). You may be asked to provide us with Personal Information when you register with the Site or use any of our Services, and at other times. The decision to provide this information is optional, however, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site or Services.
Usage Data and Site ActivityWe automatically collect information regarding the actions you take on the Site ("sage Data"). For example, each time you use the Site we automatically collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits to the Site. This anonymous usage information may be associated with your username and profile, but we do not disclose the associated information to third parties. We use this information to help us understand how people use the Site and Services, and to enhance the services we offer.
3. Information We Do Not CollectWe do not collect or record information disclosed through conversations or communications made on the Site. You own all content and information you post or share using the Site or Service. Our employees do not generally have access to your communications on the Site or the information you disclose through your communications on the Site.
5. Profile Information You Make Available to OthersBy using the Site or the Services you may make certain of your Personal Information being available to others. For example, if your username contains your real name, and you post a comment on the Site, other users may see your name (first name and last name initial), the city you live in and other information from your profile that you choose to make available to others. You can control the information in your profile that you wish to make available to others in the account settings portion of the Site. The information you choose to make available, may be accessed by users who use the Site and may be accessed by commercial search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing to the extent that such engines are permitted to access the Site.
6. Service ProvidersFrom time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Eko.
7. AdvertisingWe may allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit the Site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third-party Web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
9. Compliance with Laws and Law EnforcementEko cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of Eko or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
10. Be Careful When You Share Information with OthersPlease be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available profile page or any other public forum on the Site, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
11. SecurityWe maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
13. Children's PrivacyThe Site and Services are intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.