UI/UX DESIGNER (ANDROID)
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Live and breathe good design? Thrive in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment?
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinker that translates user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design
- Expert knowledge in Android material design
- 2-3+ years experience using a strong foundation in user centered design methods and a proven track record in producing exciting, innovative visuals for mobile and web
- Vector drawing skills for designing icons or illustrations
- Successfully worked at a startup, i.e. comfortable with complex and unstructured problems, high degree of autonomy in a fast paced environment, & being self motivated. Positive and enthusiastic attitude is a must!
- Stay current on design trends and technology evolution for mobile and web
- Experience conceptualizing, researching, prototyping, designing, and testing end-user interactions that resolve complex UX challenges
- Relevant degree, such as a BA/BS in graphic or user interaction design, Human factors, Human computer interactions, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or CS
- Participate in discussions about user definition, UX and UI development, and help define how best to achieve business objectives through quality user experience and user interface design.
- MUST be willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand of minimum one year
BONUS (LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE!):
- Experience on the front line, gathering intel from user testing and/or usability testing sessions
- At the forefront of technological innovation. You know all about Sketch, Axure, After Effects, Origami, Avocode, UX Pin, InVision, Fireworks, InDesign, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, and some tools we haven’t even heard of
- Innovation and attention to detail are key parts of your work-life
PORTFOLIO SHOULD KNOW:
- Great user-centric design solutions
- High level proficiency in Sketch, Adobe photoshop and Illustrator
- Personal and team projects, outlining what you did in each
- An understanding of design principles and visual/interaction design
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND OTHER REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- No working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Days
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Travel Benefits – Each employee gets “74 travel points” which they can spend on tickets to dozens of destinations, a Bangkok to Phuket flight, for example, would cost you 5 points.
- In-Office Massages, Happy Hours, free meals, Ping Pong tournaments, etc…
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Interested? Email email@example.com with the subject “UI/UX designer (android)”