Do you relish the innovative and scrappy product challenges of VC-style startups? Want and enjoy being in a fast moving, startup environment of fellow “do-ers”? Have a drive for continuous improvement? A true demonstrable passion developing mobile solutions?
- Coordinate across multiple Agile technology teams, at the program level, to manage the planning, deployment, and support for one or more components of a comprehensive software release
- Manage risks and issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Manage release interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence and integrity of the release
- Forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Responsible for working with Product Management, Engineers, and Technical leadership to facilitate the adoption and execution of software products
- Recommend and implement automation wherever feasible to quickly and rapidly deploy on any instances
- Generate all release communications and release notes
- Making sure that the team is aware about the reliability, performance and quality targets required.
- Work with our team of developers and engineers across our iOS, Android and Web products.
- Participate in daily meetings with the development team
- Provide feedback to management
- Assist in defining the value propositions, differentiation for the product offerings and influence key feature decisions
- Instill focus on fact-based management practices and problem solving methodologies
- Four-year college degree OR 3+ years of related experience in Digital or related technical field
- Previous experience managing deployment of mobile apps or other digital products in a similar position
- MUST be fluent in both Thai and English
- MUST be willing to live and work in Bangkok, Thailand
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & OTHER REASONS TO WORK WITH US:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- No working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Days
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Travel Benefits – Each employee gets “74 travel points” which they can spend on tickets to dozens of destinations, a Bangkok to Phuket flight, for example, would cost you 5 points.
- In-Office Massages, Happy Hours, free meals, Ping Pong tournaments, etc…
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Scrum master”