- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Project Management & Implementation EkoApp both On-Cloud and On-Premise
- Onsite support for preventive maintainance and troubleshooting infrastructure and SaaS application
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks.
- Responsible for customer problem and issues
- Provide documentation and training to Customer, Engineer and Operations stakeholders.
- Fluent in English communication skill
- 1 years+ of hands on Linux/Windows administration experience.
- Experience with a Virtualization System, Cloud base application and Infrastructure preferably VMware vSphere, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Node.js and Python.
- Experience with standard configuration management tools; Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Domestic and international travel required
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team player, willing to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Professional certificates such as AWS certifications, RHCE, MCSE
- Deep understanding of enterprise networking systems, enterprise architecture
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.