work AT eko
Eko's operating philosophy is "Freedom with Responsibility" — we give our staff and leaders plenty of space for them to learn, plan, and grow relatively autonomously (no micro-managing here). We're very ambitious and our team has come from all over the world to join in and fulfill our vision.
We are seeking independent, diligent, and community-driven intern candidates. Our prefered candidates are quick-thinking and can bring a sharp, intelligent opinion to the table backed by diverse personal experiences.
Join our team!
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & OTHER REASONS TO WORK WITH US:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- No working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Days
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- For Internship: Your flight and all living expenses in Bangkok will be covered for a period of 2 - 3 months depending on your availability.
- Travel Benefits - Each employee gets “74 travel points” which they can spend on tickets. For example, Bangkok to Phuket costs 5 travel points.
- In-Office Massages, Happy Hours, free meals, Ping Pong tournaments, etc…
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Eko prides itself in maintaining a “total equality” workspace, we have annual gender and nationality diversity goals. We have among the best gender ratios in our workforce in Asia.
UX & UI DESIGNER
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Live and breathe good design? Thrive in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment?
Do you relish the innovative and scrappy product challenges of VC-style startups? Have a true demonstrable passion developing mobile solutions?
Work directly with a small but mighty development team to create the best web-based enterprise communication platform.
Do you relish the innovative and scrappy product challenges of VC-style startups? Want and enjoy being in a fast moving, startup environment of fellow
“do-ers”? Have a drive for continuous improvement? A true demonstrable passion developing mobile solutions?
Don’t see your position here?
Let us know what you’d like to do for us!