Step 1 — Invite Users to Join Your Network
Invite Users to Join Your Network
1. After you are logged in, you will be at Eko’s home page. From here you can already see your Company Code. Let’s see how to easily share it with your coworkers! First, go to “Directory”.
2. From here, press on the “+” button to find your Company Code.
3. You can now share the Company Code to your coworkers for them to join your network! With the code, they will be able to register once they download the app and sign up.
Step 2 — Get Started with Workspaces and Topics
Get Started with Workspaces and Topics
a) Creating a Workspace
1. Press “+” on Home screen (“Recents”), then select “Workspace” in a list.
2. Name your Workspace and add a cover image, then press “Continue”.
3. Select members and press “Create”. Congratulations on your first Workspace!
b) Creating Topics within the Workspace
1. Press “New Topic” on your Workspace page, then type in the name of your new Topic and press “Create”.
2. Great! Now you can start chatting related to the Topic.
3. You can create as many Topics as you need within a Workspace
c) Some ideas for Workspaces and Topics to create:
Workspace for Projects
Workspace to manage locations (stores, offices, branches)
Workspaces for your Teams
Step 3 — Create some Forms
Create some Forms
2. Press “More templates” to see them all. Press on any template, e.g. “Inventory Tracking”.
3. Review the template — it’s editable. To add more fields to your form, choose a response type and click on it.
4. When you are done with your new form fields, press “Approver Setting”. You can also skip Approver settings and “Publish Form” from here (then users will be able to send this form to anyone in your company)
5. If you pressed “Approver Setting” on the previous step, add users or groups of users to set approvers. You can add as many levels as you need.