- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Conduct research on security protocol and technology to enhance Eko Security Standard
- Design & Implement information security control to complied with security policy and standard
- Perform regular penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and continuous responsibility to Threat detection and prevention
- Collaborating with stakeholder to advise on secure architecture/design, attack surface reduction, least privileged design, threat mitigations, and security best practices.
- Participate in IT change management process to help ensure information security issues are addressed
- Responsible for Monitor, Investigate and Handling Security Incident both Cloud and On-Premise
- Provide documentation and training to Customer, Engineer and Operations stakeholders
- Fluent in English communication skill
- Know in information security principles, security protocol and standard
- Experience in Security Engineering Domain eg. Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Network security etc.
- 1-3 years of hands on Linux/Windows and Network Security experience
- Interest in information security and a desire to learn techniques and technologies such as application security, cryptography, threat modeling, penetration testing, etc.
- Experience with web security and security compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, Web App Firewall, IDS/IPS systems and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, OWASP, ISO/IEC 27001 etc.)
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Domestic and international travel required
- Flexible, Self-Learning, Self-motivated, Team-player, willing to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Professional certificates such as Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), AWS Certifications, RHCE etc
- Understanding of enterprise networking systems, Active Directory,Identity and Access Management etc
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.